Hey guys! I did it, I did it!
After all these years, I finally….
GOT MY DUCKS IN A ROW!!!
And aren’t they adorable?
So, here I am, finally caught up with the day’s business and trying to step into my safe and cozy world of writing. First order of the night is to give a great big THANK YOU to my new blogging friend, Frankie, over in Ireland at http://truckerturningwrite.com/
He likes to yank my chain about my writing and poetry. So, without being ‘pleonastic'( I,too, have a dictionary AND a Thesaurus),
let me say I appreciate his awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award yesterday, paying it forward to a lot of very grateful and deserving writers.
I will have to return tomorrow with my list of new recipients due to having had a long day with icky numbers and billing-things my mind loathes and, well, I cannot do anymore critical thinking before I head off into dreamland. But first, let me give you the 7 random facts about myself that are part of the drill with receiving this thing.
1) There is not much about myself that I don’t wear on my sleeve so if you keep saying “I knew that“, well, what can I say?
2) My Mom’s family on her mother’s side is of Irish descent and I have a dream to one day visit and, if not, then my sons are sworn to fly my ashes there and toss me over the side of a beautiful cliff into the ocean. If they don’t I shall be haunting them like the Canterville Ghost.
3) My first ambition was to be a ballerina. I could even stand on the tips of my toes. I still can, although it makes them turn purple-very quickly
4) I am a die hard Dr. Who fan, but prefer the “Tom Baker” years. He saw me through some rough years in the first marriage. Thank you, Doctor. 🙂
5) I am not religious although I was baptized in a river, mud between my toes and all. I am, however, deeply spiritual and have tried to study as many different belief systems as I can to gain a clearer understanding of where others are coming from
6) I hate Lima beans. I mean phobic, won’t cook them, look at them, and this is the last you will hear me speak of them
7) Not a day of my life goes by without me thanking Spirit for all that I have and acknowledging the miracle of possibility that exists in each new day.
but before I go, I need to pay a small tribute to the talented blogger who nominated me. This has been on my mind to do since he wrote his post about the unfair taxes he and his fellow townsfolk and neighbors are having to pay for their houses. This one’s for you Frankie! She’s flying…
You should pop over to his blog and read about the red flag saga under Stubborn or Stupid?
No unfair taxes!
Now go out and keep writing so you don’t become a Neoplasm. (look it up)